Wolverine origins in 1min Wolverine origins in 1min

"noooooooooooooooooo"-comment number #231

Heh. Wow, has been a while since the last time you hit the frontpage. ^^

Rofl at the "My partner Gambit" bit. ^^;
yay, exceptions from the rule rule. :P

Night of the Warhog Night of the Warhog

Cool! :)

First of, lemme say, I really liked that paper-style credits on the Night of the Werehog movie.
I guess I've seen that style at least 5 times before on other movies, like, uh, Monsters Inc, I think it was, but somehow it suits very well on Sonic especially.
so, very cool that you incorporated this simple and plain, yet cool looking style here.
Lols for Shadow rampaging on Santa Claus with a maschine gun in that "make-everything-look-cute" paper-style. :)

Sure thing, Maria wants Santa Claus dead. I guess they don't get presents in the afterlife or something.
Though the Zombie-Maria thing was a little weird.
(hm. ... random thought emerging... Resident Evil with dead, cancled or no-longer-in-the-spotlight videogame characters? I dunno, just thinking out loud.)

And I really liked Shadow the Warhog ... model was cool, with Rambo-headband, Cigar, ...

and punching his opponent is a one hit kill, so that even a *pillow* factory can blow up.
Geez, gotta love ironical unexpected explosions.

and OUTSCH, putting his Cigar out on his ... yikes, now *that's* badass.

Oh, and also, the animation-sequence of Shadow's transformation sequence was pretty cool, too!!
I'm not sure who of all the animators involved did that, but kudos to him, too.

Eevee at Daycare Eevee at Daycare

nice

nice short ;)

Tchaqui Nouris World Tchaqui Nouris World

ROFL'ed

Soooooo many points just for completing the level XD

I'm usually no fan of Chuck Norris jokes, but this is a really great funny parody game-thing :D

updated for the last time? Awwww...... :(

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

very usefull :)

I really really like this thing :)
Great job, fived, fived, and fived!
I actually used it already to get inspiration for a character design.
(the resulting character looks completly different, though, but it was a good inspiration. :-)

Only one MAJOR problem.
Next time, PLEASE use a *different* button for "instant randomization".
I keep loosing the character when I just want to type in a name and correct something, because it's simply a natural habit to use the arrow-keys for going back and forth in the name-typing-field-thingy... -_-#

Otherwise, everythings perfect.

Draw-Play Draw-Play

"I love you all... now die" Xp

I usually don't play flash-games at all, but the idea of the concept sounded so interesting that I gave it a shot...

and then I couldn't stop until I was done.

Great game, 5/5

Hmmm, next time you probably should add more different soundtracks, that Naruto-loop got a liiiiiiii[...]iiiiiittle boring.

robot emo music robot emo music

... usefull!

Hehe, quite a good idea, and I actually already found use for it.

Used it in a short, quickly made animation released on deviantArt.
It's nothing big really.
Credits pop up in the middle of the song, links back to this page.

For your convinience, here is the link:
ultra-the-hedgehog.deviantart.com/art /Robot-135696140

Ear Rape Ear Rape

Actually, I like it.

Only two changes I would do (or actually, I did change those things in the file I had downloaded):

- get rid of the idea to only have the sound only on one ear
- the ending should be a about only 60-70% of it's current volume.
( - maybe the pikachu-part is a *bit* ... annoying [no understatement intended] when you listen to this sound in the background while writing something)

So err lol, I just singlehandedly increased the score by 0.14 XD